The CardInspector system is intended for plastic card testing and sorting management on the CardMaster complex and can be used to solve the following problems:
- Checking the magnetic stripe data and the data in the embossing/indent printing fields for compliance, of the cards, that where re-issued in manual mode due to defect correction; defected cards;
- Sorting cards by input trays, depending on card numbers read from the magnetic stripe and signs, recorded into the input file; rejecting cards with magnetic stripe data read errors;
- Control of microchip cards’ memory contents;
- Monitoring the compliance of the plastic’s design (color, logo, etc.), card number (BIN) and / or signs, written in the input file with the card number;
- Receive the file with the numbers of rejected cards to generate jobs for their reissue;
- The combinations above and other problems.
The CardInspector system provides:
- Mode configuration and options for checking and sorting plastic cards packages;
- Testing and sorting of the plastic card packages;
- Operative control of the CardMaster complex devices.
Setting the mode and parameters of testing and sorting of the plastic card packages:
- Description of data formats on the tracks of magnetic stripe cards;
- Description of the input file format, for example, with the data of checked cards (optional);
- Description of the output file format - the result of testing and sorting (optional);
- Description of data formats for changing/writing new data on the tracks of the magnetic stripe cards;
- Specifying a specialized script programs, that checks the microchip card and configures the required parameters for its operation;
- Description of the testing and sorting criteria for cards on input pockets complex CardsMaster (up to 12 output pockets);
- Description of fields and format pictures, barcode and / or text on the outer surface of the card - the contours of images, patterns and color fields, samples of printed text and embossed text (in a given area, and according to pattern font), the contours of fields by barcode components of the basic software station OCR (DVT).
The test and sorting of plastic card packages:
- Checking the contents of the magnetic stripe card track, based on the described data formats and input file;
- Changing/writing new data onto the magnetic stripe track / microchip cards based on a prior descriptions and data input file;
- Check the microchip using a specialized script programs based on the data input file and the fields, read from the magnetic strip card;
- Check the surface area of the card on the basis of the described formats and sample images and data input file;
- Sorting through the complex CardsMaster pockets and rejection of cards based on tests carried out;
- Generating the testing and sorting report;
- Generating the output file.
CardsMaster complex device operative management:
- Managing the mechanics of the complex (capture new cards, run the cards to a new position; card output in the pocket appointed for sorting);
- Management of the read/write device of the magnetic stripe;
- Management of the read/write device if the microchip;
- Control of the station with the DVT sensor(built-in video camera and image recognition), carrying out entry and processing of images according to a preliminary set of images and / or text - defining the contours of images, colors, regions, recognition, etc.
Additional information and materials
- CardInspector. Checking and sorting cards. BookletPDF, 2 pages, 143 KB