DeskPerso is intended for:
- graphic data input devices management (cameras, scanners, signature pads and others);
- desktop personalization devices management (printers, embossers, magnetic stripe encoding devices/chip programming stations);
- high-volume devices personalization data preparation.
DeskPerso is applied in solving various tasks of data input and card issuance, including:
- ID card printing, (real-time ID cards personalization),
- magnetic stripe card personalization;
- general-purpose plastic cards personalization;
- EMV cards personalization as a component of the Complex EMV cards issuance solution.
Here are the key features of DeskPerso:
- comprehensive user interface, a flexible parameter setting system and a wide range of functions that facilitate card design development, data input/output management and card personalization;
- input of graphic information from a wide range of devices, direct management of digital cameras in picture capturing mode;
- interaction with most database management systems through using ODBC technology;
- smart card personalization support in most of Datacard personalization devices;
- ability to build various technological sequences in case of using several devices for card personalization (for example, join printer and embosser);
- user rights management;
- personalization results control, detailed audit trail maintenance;
- substantial integration capabilities through OLE Automation technology;
- integration with Smart Card Personalization Environment (SCPE).